The information, artwork, text, video, audio, data, software, formatting, branding and pictures contained on simply.ca (collectively, “Materials”) are protected by copyright and other laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may print Materials on the Web site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies. Your use of the Materials is permitted only for your private, non-commercial purposes, and you will comply with the Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and notices, as well as with applicable laws. Simply may terminate this permission to use the Materials at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you otherwise have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Materials in any manner. For clarity but without limitation, you may not:
- publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- market, sell, or make commercial use of the Materials;
- systematically collect and use any data or content, including the use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods;
- make derivative works from, or make derivative use of, the site or the Materials; or
- use any technique of electronic data transfer to query, download or otherwise access text, images or other data originally at simply.ca for display within a page on a domain other than simply.ca.