Introducing FlexPlan for Pre-Owned Mac
Only Simply offers FlexPlan for Pre-Owned Mac. Featuring 36 low monthly payments and extended warranty.
Everything is included
- 6 months interest free
- Extended warranty
- Additional options available:
- No buyout fee at the end of the term
- Option to add an iPad and other accessories
How It Works
We have a plan for almost anybody. Visit your nearest Simply Computing location for a free consultation. An Apple Specialist can guide you through the process.
You’ll need to:
- Choose your preferred Mac
- Choose any additional options
- Fill out a credit application
- Sign agreement form, upon approval*
*A credit card and a government-issued photo identification will be required. Approval process takes up to 24 hours. Administration fee will apply.
Choose your preferred payment method:
- Pre-authorized debit
- Credit card – we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Payments will be automated to the 1st of each month.
Terms and Conditions
- Monthly rates will vary depending on the price for other models. Subject to credit approval. Applicable tax not included. First payment will include the first month’s prorated payment plus the full payment for the second month.
- Termination of an existing FlexPlan agreement requires all equipment to be returned in good condition. Damaged equipment not covered by warranty must be repaired at the Plan owner’s cost prior to termination of agreement.
- Simply’s extended coverage will be activated for a maximum of 36 months or when monthly payments end. Simply’s offers world-wide coverage.
- The old Mac must be running OS X v10.6 or newer, and the old PC must be running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or newer. Computers that don’t meet these requirements, or inoperable, will be subjected to extra fees. Settings from a PC cannot be transferred to a Mac. Email, address book, and calendar transfer from a PC to a Mac is subjected to a $99.99 service fee.
- Loaner availability may vary by location, and may not be available at all service providers. Data transfer and software installation are not included.
- Technical support is provided on a best effort basis, and limited to the equipment listed on an existing FlexPlan agreement and its pre-installed software at time of purchase. If a problem is determined to be caused by software, Simply’s obligation is limited to reinstallation of the operating system and any pre-installed software at time of purchase.
- SimplyGuard Lite covers batteries for a maximum of 1 year, or duration of the warranty, whichever is shorter.
Contact our financing department
If you have a question about your current lease, please use the contact form below.
If you would like to speak to someone in our finance department, call 877.412.6899 between 8:30am-4:30pm PST, Monday-Friday.