Introducing FlexPlan for Mac
Only Simply offers FlexPlan for Mac. Choose between 48 low monthly payments, an upgrade every 24 months, or 12 months interest free – all with extended warranty with accidental damage coverage included.
Everything is included
- Extended warranty
- Accidental damage cover
Additional options available:
- No buyout fee at the end of the term
- Option to add an iPad and other accessories
- Upgrade to a new Mac every 24 months
How It Works
We have a plan for almost anybody. Visit your nearest Simply Computing location for a free consultation. An Apple Specialist can guide you through the process.
You’ll need to:
- Choose your preferred Mac
- Choose any additional options
- Fill out a credit application
- Sign agreement form, upon approval*
*A credit card and a government-issued photo identification will be required. Approval process takes up to 24 hours. Administration fee will apply.
Choose your preferred payment method:
- Pre-authorized debit
- Credit card – we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Payments will be automated to the 1st of each month.
Terms and Conditions
- Monthly rates will vary depending on the price for other models. Subject to credit approval. Applicable tax not included. First payment will include the first month’s prorated payment plus the full payment for the second month.
- Termination of an existing FlexPlan agreement requires all equipment to be returned in good condition. Damaged equipment not covered by warranty must be repaired at the Plan owner’s cost prior to termination of agreement.
- First year’s coverage is provided by Apple’s complimentary limited warranty; Simply’s extended coverage will commence immediately after, for a maximum of 48 months or when monthly payments end. Simply’s coverage is within Canada and the United States of America only, including Alaska and Hawaii, but excluding Puerto Rico.
- Accidental damage coverage for up to 2 incidents from handling, the first is subject to a $129.99 service fee and the second a $299.99 service fee plus applicable taxes.
- The old Mac must be running OS X v10.6 or newer, and the old PC must be running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or newer. Computers that don’t meet these requirements, or inoperable, will be subjected to extra fees. Settings from a PC cannot be transferred to a Mac. Email, address book, and calendar transfer from a PC to a Mac is subjected to a $99.99 service fee.
- Loaner availability may vary by location, and may not be available at all service providers. Data transfer and software installation are not included.
- Technical support is provided on a best effort basis, and limited to the equipment listed on an existing FlexPlan agreement and its pre-installed software at time of purchase. If a problem is determined to be caused by software, Simply’s obligation is limited to reinstallation of the operating system and any pre-installed software at time of purchase.
Contact our financing department
If you have a question about your current lease, please use the contact form below.
If you have an enquiry about an existing lease and would like to speak to someone, call 877.412.6899.