Whether you’re still in university or college, recently graduated, or a seasoned professional, you’ll find opportunities here that will help you grow. After all, this company was founded by four high school teachers, and lifelong learning is in our DNA.
- Flexible work schedules
that accomodate your busy life at school, at home, and on the road.
- Competitive wages with opportunities to earn bonuses and prizes in sales competitions
- Subsidized extended medical benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Personal computer financing program specially designed for employees
- Culture that supports personal and professional development, including tuition reimbursements.
- Opportunities for growth within the company, including management, administration, and head office support.
- Short management hierarchy means your voice and opinions are heard
- Last but not least, you’ll be promoting, selling, and supporting products from the number 1 brand in the world.
Current Job Openings
Simply Computing is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by federal, provincial, or local law. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.